Everything You Need To Incorporate Properly
Get Started The Right Way...
- Reduce liability. If you operate in business as a sole proprietor or in a general partnership, you can be held personally liable
- Flexible corporate structure
- Corporate taxes are much lower than personal income taxes
- Take advantage of the Lifetime Capital Gains Exemption (LTGCE) upon sale of your business
- Create stock option benefit packages for key employees
- We meet. We learn more about your goals, vision, and growth plan. We’ll talk potential structures and entity choices, and decide the best course of action for your business.
- We draft. We’ll put together everything you need to give your business a strong foundation: your certificate of incorporation, bylaws, initial directors’ and shareholders’ resolutions and discuss whether any other agreements are needed to support your business.
- We file. We make sure the necessary paperwork is in place, and provide you with all the documents that you need to open a bank account and use your CRA business number.
BC and Federal Incorporations are $900 + filing fees.
Rush (24-48h) service is available.