Here's How We Can Help You
Business Law Simplified
Starting a business is not for the faint of heart. There are endless decisions, changing variables and constant challenges to keep you on your toes. It can be both exhilarating and exhausting. But business is a marathon, not a sprint. You need good people with you for the journey, and your lawyer should be one of them.
We’re in this to build long-term relationships, and that means offering value and integrity up front. We provide proactive guidance, updating you on developments in the law that affect your business, and ensure that your business remains in good standing. We always quote our fees upfront, and offer flat-rate billing and transparent pricing. No surprises.
We want to see you and your business win.
- Section 85 Rollover
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Reorganizations (capital alterations)
- Consultation including Document Review
- Small Business Sale
- Small Business Purchase
- Incorporation + Shareholders’ Agreement
- Employment/Contractor Agreement + Share Vesting Agreement
- Start-up package
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement
- Shareholders’ Agreement
- Share Vesting Agreement
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Wills Package – Will, Power of Attorney and Representation Agreement (Simple)
- Power of Attorney
- Representation Agreement
- Discretionary Family Trust
- * All fees are subject to GST/PST and do not include disbursements such as government filing fees.